Fun English for kids and teenagers




English as a second language

English as a second language

El Inglés como una herramienta útil

El propósito de este sitio es dar a conocer que el Inglés se puede aprender de una manera fácil y entretenida!!!







miércoles, 4 de agosto de 2010

Read these funny and short jokes

JOKE Nº1
A family of mice were surprised by a big cat. Father Mouse jumped and and said, "Bow-wow!" The cat ran away. "What was that, Father?" asked Baby Mouse. "Well, son, that's why it's important to learn a second language."

JOKE Nº2

The doctor to the patient: 'You are very sick'
The patient to the doctor: 'Can I get a second opinion?'
The doctor again: 'Yes, you are very ugly too...'

Joke Nº3
PUPIL: "Would you punish me for something I didn`t do?"
TEACHER:" Of course not."
PUPIL: "Good, because I haven`t done my homework."

Joke Nº4
A teacher asked a student to write 55.
Student asked: How?
Teacher: Write 5 and beside it another 5!
The student wrote 5 and stopped.
teacher: What are you waiting for?
student: I don't know which side to write the other 5!

Joke Nº5
Little Johnny: Teacher, can I go to the bathroom?
Teacher: Little Johnny, MAY I go to the bathroom?
Little Johnny: But I asked first!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario